Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

friday favorites


happy friday! it's time for another edition of friday favorites with the bargain blonde





first things first - my absolute favorite thing in the world right now: AIR CONDITIONING.  one of my favorite things about living in new york is having 4 distinct seasons.  i may only really enjoy 2 of them [ spring & fall ] but it's still nice to get to experience it all.  blizzards in the winter, 100+ degree days in the summer like we've had this week and everything in between.  so as long as i have AC, i'm good!




ever since buying apple tv about a year ago my netflix has been getting a lot more use.  this next show was recently added to their list of instantly streaming shows and i am LOVING it.  brings me back to the good ol' days.  though i do still contend that no high school students ever talk like this in real life, i do love me some dawson's creek.




since i didn't get a manicure this week [ can't wait to go this weekend - i hate unpolished nails ] i do have a pedicure of the week color that i'm really loving.  the perfect combo of a bright and pastel pink in one..great summer choice for a mani or pedi.




one of my all time favorite foods/appetizers ever is spinach artichoke dip.  that stuff is like crack and i can't stop once i start.  this is usually not a good thing as 99% of spinach artichoke dips are loaded with mayo and cheese and who knows what else.  while perusing the grocery store this week i came across lean cuisine's version of the dip so i obviously had to buy it.  i must say, this stuff is GOOD.  tastes just like real version except served in a much smaller portion to keep you a little more in control.  if you're a fan, i definitely recommend going out and picking this stuff up!




i mean, when life gives you limes...



i hope you all have a great weekend!
xx, C.

3 comments:

  1. HAVE A MARGARITA! Yummmm. Obsessed with that pink essie color. I need it in my life!! And totally jealous of your 4 seasons. We have hot and kinda cold and that's it. It's been in the 106s this week. FML!


    tgif.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek, I can't even imagine dealing with the Texas heat! We're having a heat wave now, over 100 every day and so humid - GROSS. These are the days I'm thankful for my boring, straight, flat hair haha

      Delete
    2. AHHA! That is why my hair is in a bun on the top of my head. It is WAY too hot to have all this hair down. My hair is so long and thick and miserable in the summer!

      Delete