Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

friday favorites

i think to change things up a bit i'm going to do an all music friday favorites today!  these are all the songs i've been loving most lately.





eli young band - even if it breaks your heart



train - drive by



david guetta & sia - titanium



lionel richie & darius rucker - stuck on you
[ ps - if you haven't bought lionel's new album of collaborations, tuskegee, buy. it. now. ]



florida georgia line - cruise



happy friday loves!  hope everyone has a fun & safe weekend
xx, C.




4 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEE Eli Young band. I honestly don't think they have a song I don't love!!!

    Great Faves, thanks for linking up! XOXO Linds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know!! zac brown band was my fav country band for the longest time (still love them) but eli young band has totally stolen my heart - they are amazing! i wish more country artists would tour up north..we pretty much only get chesney with whoever he is touring with. still so much fun though!

      Delete
  2. Even if it Breaks Your Heart is one of my all time faves! I love the Eli Young Band! So glad my cousin told me about them so many years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm personally a big fan of brandon-courtney blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete